Lanix.co.uk puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
• measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
• remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on Lanix.co.uk
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Lanix.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
• the pages you visit on Lanix.co.uk
• how long you spend on each Lanix.co.uk page
• how you got to the site
• what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
• _ga: This helps us count how many people visit Lanix.co.uk by tracking if you’ve visited before
• _gat: Used to manage the rate at which page view requests are made
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
Last updated: 11th August 2015